Childs Name *
Date of Birth *
Parent/Guardian Name *
Emergency contact (other responsible adult) *
Does your child have any health problems that we should be aware of? or any other information that you would like us to know
How did you hear about SB Ballet Academy?
The SB Ballet Academy may take photographs/video footage and testimonials of classes for use by the Academy for promotional purposes, to be published in print, online, press, and social media. Where possible, we will endeavor to let you know in advance of publication. PLEASE TICK THE FOLLOWING BOX TO CONFIRM THAT YOU ARE HAPPY FOR YOUR CHILD TO BE PHOTOGRAPHED/FILMED FOR THIS PURPOSE
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATIONS (GDPR):
When you participate in or sign up for any SB Ballet Academy activity, we may collect and store personal information about you. This can consist of information such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone number, and date of birth, depending on how you are engaging with us. We will never share your personal information with any third party unless it is for the purpose of entering dance exams and events as part of the SB Ballet Academy. We will keep your personal data (name, address, contact details) for the duration of your time with The SB Ballet Academy and thereafter for a minimum of 2 years, after which time it will be destroyed. PLEASE TICK THE FOLLOWING BOX TO CONFIRM THAT YOU ARE HAPPY FOR US TO COMMUNICATE VIA EMAIL/MESSAGES AND RECEIVE OCCASIONAL UPDATES AND ALERTS
SB Ballet Academy takes all reasonable care to ensure that its classes are fun and safe. However, I understand that my child will be engaging in a moderate amount of physical activity that may involve some risk of injury. In the event of an emergency and in my absence agree to the SB Ballet Academy contacting Emergency Services.
As a condition of enrolment and attendance pupils and parents agree to the following terms and conditions;
(1) Term fees are calculated for the month and are to be paid in full, in advance, online, unless a separate arrangement has been explicitly agreed with the Principal. Fees for classes must be received before your first class within a payment block
(2) Class(es) missed due to illness or absence unless in exceptional circumstances will unfortunately still result in the standard charge for classes. Minor injuries or holiday’s taken during term time will not be considered as eligible for refunds.
(3) In the event that SB Ballet Academy is forced to close due to a localised or national lockdown then all student fees will be frozen and added as credit to their account, or, where possible, online classes will be offered as an alternative.
(4) A minimum of 24 hours notice must be given if the pupil is unable to attend a lesson.
(5) Class age ranges are only a guideline and a child will be placed in a class to suit them.
(6) The Academy reserves the right to combine, cancel or re-schedule classes at its own discretion.
(7) On occasions when classes are canceled, SB Ballet Academy will endeavor to reschedule these as ‘make-up lessons.’ If SB Ballet Academy is not able to reschedule these classes, students will have money subtracted from forthcoming fees to reflect this.
(8) At all times pupils are expected to be respectful towards the studio facilities, teachers, and fellow students.